The Lodi District Chamber of Commerce has a remarkable history of providing leadership and advocacy to help create a healthy business community throughout the region. The Chamber is taking this history into the next century by continuing to promote its members and community, locally, nationally, and internationally to ensure the region’s continued economic health. Given this rich history and future, we view Chamber membership as an investment not only in your individual business but in the community. And you can expect a return on this investment, visible on your bottom line.
New Membership Orientation (Get to know and learn your Lodi District Chamber of Commerce)
- Nov 8th
Meetings are from 8-9 AM at the Woodbridge Country Club. Please email Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber Membership provides your business with:
- Advocacy: We advocate legislatively on behalf of our members.
- Visibility: We increase your visibility through numerous events and programs.
- Information: We inform our members on news relevant to their bottom lines.
- Promotion: We promote you through multiple media platforms.
Some of the perks of your chamber membership include:
- Ribbon Cuttings, Anniversaries, and Open Houses to showcase your business to fellow members
- Chamber plaque for your lobby or office
- Business referrals and website presence on the Lodi Chamber Directory
- Representation at local, state, and federal levels of government
- Admission to over 100 networking events each year, including Tools for Success: A Business Growth Series, New Member Orientations, Lunch & Learns, Chew & Chats, and more!
Lodi Relocation and Referral Guide 2022
Lodi Chamber ROI Calculator
Annual Membership BBQ
The Chamber’s Annual Membership Barbecue is a special event the Chamber hosts for our members every summer. This event brings out hundreds of attendees, with each business receiving 2 free tickets. This event is a fun networking opportunity with plenty of food and refreshments. One of the biggest features of the Annual Membership Barbecue is a Business Expo; highlighting up to 40 vendors showcasing their services and products. This event is a great place to meet 400+ business owners and Chamber members.
THANK YOU to our Presenting Sponsor!
THANK YOU to our Event Sponsors!
Bank of Stockton