Annual Dinner & Outstanding Citizens
The Lodi Chamber of Commerce holds the Annual Dinner and Outstanding Citizens Celebration every year in January. This last year, we are celebrated our 96th year of this memorable tradition, honoring Lodi citizens Richard & Sandy Preszler as Outstanding Citizen of the Year and presenting the class project of the Leadership Lodi Class of 2018
Outstanding citizens will be honored during this special event for providing invaluable service to our community.
This evening of inspiration begins at 5:30 PM with a cocktail reception in the beautiful Wine and Roses Ballroom followed by a gourmet dinner. This event fosters the community spirit of Lodi as it is attended by over 300 of our most influential community leaders, elected officials, business executives, and Chamber members who join together to celebrate Lodi's most valuable asset- its citizens.
Below are the awards and recipients of this year's Annual Dinner:
- William T. Harkins Outstanding Citizen of the Year- Richard & Sandy Preszler
- Business of the Year- Vienna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Deanna Enright Ambassador of the Year - Jon Rader
- Ray A. Hirning Street Faire Volunteer of the Year
- Agribusiness Person of the Year- Amy Blagg
- Bill Dauer Small Business of the Year- San Joaquin Sulphur
For sponsorship opportunities or to purchase a table at the event, email or call Karen Cannon, Events Manager, at 209-367-7840 x 105.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!