Hispanic Business Committee Accepting Scholarship Applications
Every year, the Hispanic Business Committee- who's mission is to empower Hispanic owned businesses and organizations in Lodi - fundraises in order to provide scholarships for Lodi Unifed School District students heading to a 4-year university,2-year community college, or vocational school. Click here to download the application.
Application qualifications are as follows:
- Must be of Hispanic ethnicity
- Enrolled in a Lodi Unified School District high school
- Graduating senior in 2019
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Provide a "Where Do You See Each Other in 5 Years" essay (500 words)
- Have a letter of recommendation from a non-family individual
- Provide a 5x7 photo
- Parent Financial information (income statement)
- Copy of Transcript
Applications are due on April 10, 2019 to the Chamber of Commerce Attn: Hispanic Business Committee.